View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2019, 04:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun TREX is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Wow Trex, you have been cranking the terrain pieces out. I look forward to seeing pictures of it all in action sometime.
I will probably just upload a massive amount of pics to facebook when they are ready along with frostgrave, and heroscape stuff as well. Right now I'm finishing up pieces to my modular prison tower that goes with my scaffolding, but got sidetracked printing out frosty's diner off of thingiverse. Surprisingly enough it fit on my bed in its different pieces. Hahma, have you played walking dead with elevated terrain rules and such. Its so much fun to have the walkers pile up under the shooters location on a catwalk or something. I also got a kick out of watching my niece's carl and rick falling off the catwalk when trying to climb down the ladder. I've decided to use the terrain tutors video on making foamcore ruins for my walking dead prison. There are multiple videos on making it more developed. Here's a link.