View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 11:02 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Shifting Realms by Craig & Jeff Van Ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah View Post
Disappointing about the lack of stretch goals though. Stretch goals don't have to mean "kickstarter exclusive". How about increasing the component quality or adding in a few extra card/tiles/whatever to ALL versions, retail included?
Yup. I really like the explanation for why no KS exclusive. But if the KS can support higher quality cards or board components or something, then why not? It'll drive traffic, too, if there's a goal there.

My 2 cents. I'm already in, and glad for it, but I want the campaign to be as successful as possible for *you guys*, C&J, and if there's a way to improve the components while we're at it, then that's a win/win. As I see it.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =