View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2017, 02:44 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla skyknight is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Shifting Realms by Craig & Jeff Van Ness

Fully backed this one and really excited. I had a play through at Gencon and loved the game. It screams Craig Vanness design when you play it. As far as his brother, also finally got a chance to meet him, just a really nice guy who also makes me believe my money is well spent and the commitments will be fulfilled.

Full disclosure, Craig is a personal friend and has been for years, but one thing I am not is a shill. If I didnít like the game I would just stay quiet. The game though really had depth and variety that will bring it back to the table again and again. I loved the Warcraft PC games growing up, this absolutely reminded me of them. Good stuff all around.