View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:34 PM
One time at band camp...

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Coming Attractions

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I'm having a multimedia moment! I've posted about the famous Japanese anime Ghost In The Shell on the anime thread. I've noted I'm just watching the commentaries of Game of Thrones Season Six on the TV thread. Watching the commentary on the Episode "The Door," the actor who plays Euron
Greyjoy mentioned that he is phoning in his comments from New Zealand. "What are you doing down there?" asks another actor.

"Filming a movie called Ghost In The Shell."

I'd heard that a live action version was happening, and since the commentary was recorded months ago...I see on IMDB that's its due out in 2017 starring Scarlett Johansson!
Not a big anime fan, but I saw the trailer for Ghost during Fantastic Beasts. Looks cool!