View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2016, 07:38 PM

Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Leaf_It is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Leaf_It's customs.

Compare the last edit date on this post, with the latest posts to see if I have updated recently.

Maltis Tez (Aquilla) Unique
Spoiler Alert!

---- ----
The designs below are unfinished, but have had some testing. I have many custom ideas. The ones that I think are good enough/would make sense in classic scape, are posted here in the hopes that someday they will reach a state in which I feel comfortable submitting them to the SoV.

I would like feedback in any form you are willing to give, but keep in mind that I don't want to drastically change any of these designs unless I have to. Still, if you think you have a better idea for the theme or design of one of my customs, I'd love to hear what you have to say.

I have an approximate price range in which I think these customs fall. In you think that my price range is off, please let me know.

In no particular order, here are the Customs that I would like to eventually submit to the SoV.

Drow Assassin (Utgar) Common
Spoiler Alert!

Ninjas
Spoiler Alert!

Drow Cheerleader

Spoiler Alert!

Dwarves
Spoiler Alert!

Gargoyles (
WATCHERS OF GILMUUND)
Spoiler Alert!

Specters of Aldorn

Spoiler Alert!

Knight Filler (WILLIAM GARMUND)
Spoiler Alert!

Soulborg (VULCANMECH STRIKER)
Spoiler Alert!

Spiders of Lolth
Spoiler Alert!

Hellhounds
Spoiler Alert!

Please let me know what you think. Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by Leaf_It; October 7th, 2019 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Updated various things...