View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The HelmAverse Custom Expansions - Kinsmen card 12/21/14

It's been so long since I've updated or even read through this thread. Unfortunately I don't have the time I once did but that doesn't mean my passion for creating and updating customs has gone away. I still want to go through a few more of the Havok figures so eventually I will be begging @A3n to help me out over in these parts.

Until then, I do want to make an aesthetic change to the name and class of the blue dragon.

I originally went with Tlaloc the Ku-Tu because I had an ancient Olmec feel to the dragon.

Then the other day I was rummaging through my copy of Stratego Legends (the Craig Van Ness game that "provided" the general name of QA'AN) when I saw something I missed before.

The QA'AN army has a blue dragon named "Frinhorn" and looks just like this miniature!?!?

Considering Queen Kiova and Essenwein are originally Stratego Legends characters, how could I let this go by?

Therefore, I think it would only make sense to make the changes as follows:

--------------------------------------------------
Name change from TLALOC to FRINHORN

Class change from KU-TU to KING
--------------------------------------------------
Everything else can stay the same. No rush by any means, but if the #1 artist on this entire site happens to be passing through these parts... I always butter him up with complements when I need a favor.

Last edited by Matt Helm; October 1st, 2016 at 01:46 AM.