View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2015, 12:41 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millni6
Does Finn's attack aura stack on himself?
I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but you can put a destroyed Finn's carcase on another player's still-living Finn to get the spirit boost.
In regards to Finn it reads that all figures adjacent to him are effected by his attack aura. I wasn't sure if that meant he got 3+1 or if the 3 is what he should roll. Reason being someone like Realin specifically says that the defense aura does not stack on her.
Ahh, I see the issue now. It's the figures that are adjacent to Finn that get the boost. A figure is not adjacent to itself, so Finn just gets his base attack. (Raelin is slightly different as the trigger is clear sight rather than adjacency. I'm not sure what the ruling is, or even if there is one, on a figure being within clear sight of itself, but I think all the powers that trigger on clear sight specify one way or the other.)