View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:05 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Design Holocron of Bespin Carbon Freeze Chamber

Here is the updated VS file showing my recommended changes. I followed your method of placing the battlements one level above where they would actually go, it did seem to make them easier to see. I then made it so they were all facing the right way and moved some to spots where I think they would be better served. The side hallway is now shortened by two rows. I then used some of the extra tiles created from shortening the hallway to add a few more single hexes in a few key spots. I think the 3 seven hex rock tiles (and the shadow tiles of course) should be the only ground that is not considered to be road tiles. I then placed the control glyphs at the center of each one. A 4th control glyph is in the shadow just like you had it, leaving the 5th control glyph at the very top of the spire as the only one you can reach using the road bonus. I only have 1 Bacta Tank on the map, on the purple spot and moved a few crates/containers but most of them are still in the same place or real close. I didn't put new 'dueling' start spots on the map after shortening the side hallway. You can put them back on if you want to, I just didn't know where to put them. Let me know what you think of those ideas.