View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2011, 03:45 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Battleship Galaxies

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Well, sort of....

We will have a recommended set up for convenience, but the player not bringing his own fleet will still have the option to customize their army with the available units so long as they keep within faction and do not exceed the fleet cost.

Just FYI - the listed fleet cost of 42 for the event is a lower, but recommended fleet cost. I decided to use the smaller fleet size because it seemed like it would work best for the initial tournament in terms of game time.
Sounds good. I agree, keep it small for the first tournament. And will we find out what the recommended set up will be?

I can't wait for this game. Can we expect any other release news/reviews/session reports before the release in July? (I refresh the boardgamegeek forums like every half hour, lol. You can imagine my glee when that nice review came in a week ago).