View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:25 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Hall of Valhalla Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Is it possible to give him moderator privileges for specifically the area set apart for it? Wouldn't this allow him to update it, just as a Moderator can edit any posts, regardless of who the creator was?
Being myself admin on the French Forum, I guess that it is more complicated than that.
In this case, it is not a post to publish like the one I am writing, but a whole integrated page -more or less hardcoded- like the whole forum page. I was actually fearing that the only way to have such editing access is being an admin. ^^

ps : I you wonder why I don't host it on the French Forum... this is because even having Admin privileges, I have no access to the database and so on... It is a really old interface using phpBB2, hosted by the original forum creator that has more or less disappeared ! That's why I am using another forum -linked to the French Forum- for this purpose... I know, this could be way more clean using other methods... ^^

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.