View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2016, 04:52 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Tomoe Gozen

Had my first game with her last night and wow. This is an example of a unit I doubt would have ever been officially produced, but shores up the blatant weaknesses of underpowered units and makes them much more appealing. My Izumi samurai ended up wrecking for over twice their points in a multiplayer, and her herself lasted through all three squads of my samurai, before finally falling. The fact you feel almost good when an izumi dies as opposed to crushingly disappointed in what would normally be reduced to a two man squad with two attack is great.

While she doesnt make the samurai top tier, she makes them much more competitive, and I will certainly be fielding them in the future because of her alone, whereas otherwise the samurai tend to be disappointing picks. A+ on design