View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2020, 06:03 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS - Green Energy

A lot of characters get rings from the various corps in elseworlds stories (and several temporarily in canon). Batman, Oracle, and Black Canary have all used a green lantern ring in various media. They've flip-flopped over the years regarding how hard it is to use a ring. I believe the more modern interpretation allows anyone to use a ring at least somewhat. In the Sinestro comic, the entire Justice League was given Yellow Lantern rings to help fight off the New Gods, which doesn't make much sense to me. Comics follow the "rule of cool" more than anything.

So if we were making a Lantern Ring glyph, I'd let anyone equip and use it. I'm not sure how we'd get it into the game, but we have draftable Destructible Objects with point costs now, so a glyph with a point cost is certainly doable. It would just be new ground.