View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2020, 05:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. | FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS - Green Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I mean he has the powers of a Green Lantern and insists on using a hand gun, so there's probably something there.
I mean, we've seen Lantern rings run out of juice and/or get deactivated enough times, can't say I wouldn't want a back up under those cicumstances! Though I'd probably want something that couldn't run out of ammo, since that's my concern with the ring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyhandle View Post
I LOL'd opening Ch'p's book. Never seen that design interpretation. Only (slightly) familiar with the character as he looks in the mini pictured in Arch-vile's post. Going to have to play a game of Cat vs Rodent, although at 50pts ahead, I think Dex-Starr has the upper hand.

He's a fun one! Really happy with how he turned out, actually - he tends not to last too long, but can dish out a crap tonne of damage while he's there.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================