View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2014, 06:03 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
Hey, I just moved down to the area, and I was wondering if I could get in on this event?

Unfortunately, I don't have any of my Heroscape stuff down here yet. So, I was wondering if I could borrow ANY decent army and some dice from someone. I know it's a lot to ask, and I get it if no one is willing to lend me that stuff.

I don't know if the store carries any Heroscape stuff (only been there for Friday night Magic so far). If the store does carry any Heroscape, I'd be willing to pick some of it up for the prize table.

If I can't get stuff to use, mind if I show up just for some fun? It's rare to find people still interested at all in Heroscape.

Thank you
Of course, man. We're always glad to have new people join in. Let us know what you want to play with and I'm sure we can gather the figures needed.
Here's some army ideas that interested me:
- Phantom Knights (multiple) + any hero ideas (Rhogar Dragonspine interesed me)
- Elementals + Kurrak the Elementalist
- Bugbears and Goblins combo (maybe with an ogre warhulk or two)
- Axegrinders + Migol (I think someone else was already playing them though)
- Elf Wizards army (I don't think I'd have enough points to pull it off properly though)
- Knights + Sir Dupuis

Honestly, anything you guys have extra that's even a little bit synergistic would be great. If you have any recommendations/ideas, let me know!

Also, if I'm there at noon, will that be a problem? I'd like to help with setup, but there's a family brunch I need to be at. It should be wrapped up by 11:30.

Thank you for helping me get in on this. It's always fun when I can find other people interested in Heroscape, especially because it's rare nowadays.

|Insert witty remark Here|