View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2021, 04:44 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@Hahma , lately I've been mocking up all the different terrain pieces for all the specific stargrave and frostgrave scenarios in my 3d programs and printing them all out. I've just about covered everything from almost all the supplement books. I also have been making stls of everything that is star wars legion. I just finished printing out all the new vehicles and figures for all the stuff they just released spoilers for cards for. I've made the max amount of each unit that you can play for a grand army game for all the units that are currently out for all 4 factions. I'm also printing out all the different artisan guild models I've got from being a patreon of them and have some really great models that will work perfectly for warbands for games like frostgrave. I've been doing that while at home getting better from my last bout of pnuemonia. Been also organizing all my hobby spaces around my house.