View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2021, 11:33 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

That should be fun if you can get people into DnD. The main thing is being able to have somewhat regular sessions, because otherwise people will forget what's going on and such. The group I'm in was playing once or twice per month, depending on schedules, but Covid pretty much messed that up for a while now.

I've been enjoying the play by forum Star Wars Edge of the Empire rpg campaign I've been in for about a year now. Lots of great SW moments. In fact, my group just hired a group of 5 Clone veterans to help us with an assault.

I just ordered a PDF bundle of 2 rpgs for like $26. One is a space themed rpg called Coriolis and supplements, and the other is Tales From the Loop, where you play as kids from age 10 to 15 in the 80's time period. But this has some Sci Fi elements to it because of the scientific inventions and the partical accelerator. Magnetic floating ships, robots, dinos, time travel etc. I am going to be playing that on BGG in a play by forum once everyone gets ready. We're just in the early phase of getting this going.

Here's the link to the bundle, as it has 11 days left.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/2021CoriolisLoop

There is a second bundle for the games with more supplements. I got that too.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/CoriLoop2

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon