View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2019, 06:11 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Horizon in Sight: Dan's Tale

I have no preference as long as I have a way to easily get to whatever site it would be on, should that be the case.

I myself have never had too much difficultly manually indenting and adding italics and bold (although I do wish there was an easy way to Find all uses of it on Word); it just takes some extra time before uploading. When I wrote The Moon Has Wings on Word I would actually put in the [I] and [B]'s there so it would do it automatically when pasted to this site. That's just me though and I'm unfamiliar with Google Docs as a writing tool and have always Copy/Pasted from Word rather than embedding things so I am hardly an expert.

As stated, no real preference as I will continue to read it either way.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT