View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2021, 01:55 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 44: Delta Returns - Round 4 Until 12/7

Heck of a game with SirH. After some early moves I brought out Quahon whose first breath killed two skellies (one necromancy) and put 3 wounds on Iskra. Iskra retreated but Quahon hunted her down. However Quahon only managed to kill one more skellie before getting brought down herself.

The rest of the game was a real grind as we both played for position. I only managed a single 2v3 kill all game, and SirH only failed to kill a skellie with an attack twice all game, but scurry and mob attack did work, and a sneaky goblin managed to get behind the lines and kill Marcu. In the end it came down to a squad of skellies against 5 gobbos, but I got one of the two aformentioned misses and the sole 2v3 kill to swing things my way. I won with 1 squad of gobbos left. Great game SirH!