View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2021, 09:49 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Me (and Vegie, and others) think Marcu is better than Isamu. Marcu always provides value. He doesn’t really have quite as high a ceiling (I mean, I’ve personally killed 6 Stingers and an enemy Marcu, and seen other Marcus kill full-life Q10 and Charos in tourney games), but it’s really not a big deal so long as they’re close. I personally moved Isamu down to A- because I view him as a much worse (but much cheaper) version of the Airborne.
Yeah, especially with the popularity of Wannok, Marcu very often does something, even without order markers. I think when left with exactly 20 points, I'd take Marcu 9/10 times over Isamu. Few figures are good at double their price point though.... on the other hand, I don't think Isamu gets noticeably better at 5 points outside of like maybe Nilfheim, Gilbert or Arrow Gruts builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)