View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2021, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Might go Criminal on the class to keep him Suicide Squad recruitable? Unless, yeah, there's some good Class hook for Brotherhood of Evil. Don't know terribly much about this guy, though. Would love to see someone finally tackle Brain and Mallah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jekyll View Post
Fwiw, here is my take for you red, I don't know if this is what you were going for though. Just throwing ideas out to see if something sticks

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
PENANCE - ROBERT BALDWIN

Spoiler Alert!
That feels better. He's not ignoring the attack but getting stronger with it.

If his thing is that he takes the pain and shrugs it off and unleashes the fury so to speak...You can also look at a one marker thing where once a round he can put the marker on the card to ignore the wounds and he gets the bonus stats from that. If he doesn't burn the marker using his SA he wouldn't get to use it but if he uses it then it's free to put back on the next round if he gets hit.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.