View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2018, 10:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Well @TREX , Sunday will be fun. Today I have to go back to my mom's house, about an hour away in Illinois, to do some painting. I went there last Saturday too, to scrape and patch some water damage in her kitchen ceiling. So that part of my weekend isn't so fun
The other night I couldn't sleep so I ended up writing shorthand rules to making my Rum and Bones game into a miniatures Wargame using pretty much all of the components of the game with a handful of tweaks making it be an all out multiplayer wargame on a 3d Environment. Could be played with Ghost Archipelago Terrain. The measuring sticks I made up for my Imperial Assault skirmish ended up being 1.5 inches with more solid marks at 3inches will be used here as well. Games like Rum and Bones, Zombicide, and Massive Darkness use a Zone System for multiple minis in zones. Here, the targeting figure gets to measure from his base to his target base using true LOS, Then any figure within 1.5 inches of the target figure are part of his zone. It keeps the game mechanics from changing too much and stays true to how it was made while going off the grid and introducing the awe of the tabletop terrain. Today I've been chopping away at little unfinished projects in my shop. Finished my Giant HS Dice Rolling tower and Dice. Finished up some old custom silver HOSS dice with custom Symbols on them. Finished up custom silver order markers that have been blank for a year. I still have about 20 blank dice I picked up awhile back that I'm going to laser Engrave once my machine comes. Not sure what game they will be engraved with.
That's super cool you got the exclusives from adepticon for WDAOW. I will get to play that one day. I've been seeing so many cool cultists for frostgrave painted up, I'm probably going to have to paint them next. I think we will probably get another Frostgrave in tomorrow. We are going to go down to a 3x3 part of the table and knock out each of the initial book missions first, then on to another book.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo