View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2017, 01:59 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Strongest dragon

I understand the attack dice and defense dice are not just straight %. The matchup calculator is down, but let me try using the Dice Probability Chart to see that, for instance
  • Zelrig vs Braxas, 4 attack vs 3 defense gives 1.15 wounds (on 8 life), 5 attack vs 4 defense gives 1.334 wounds (on 6 life) so I guess Braxas would, on average, get 6 wounds on Zelrig and have 5.175 wounds on him.
  • Zelrig vs Moltenclaw, 4 attack vs 3 defense gives 1.15 wounds (on 6 life), 5 attack vs 4 defense gives 1.334 wounds (on 6 life) so I guess Moltenclaw would, on average, get 6 wounds on Zelrig and have 5.172 wounds on him
  • Su-Bak-Na vs Braxas, 7 attack vs 3 defense gives 2.052 wounds (on 8 life), 5 attack vs 3 defense gives 1.589 wounds (on 5 life), so you are right in that for 5 wounds on Su-Bak-Na, you would only get 6.457 wounds on Braxas
  • Brimstone vs Moltenclaw, 4 attack vs 3 defense gives 1.15 wounds (on 6 life), 5 attack vs 4 defense gives 1.334 wounds (on 5 life) so I guess Moltenclaw would, on average, get 5 wounds on Brimstone and have 4.31 wounds on him
  • Quahon would be just below Nilfheim (1 more defense > 1 more life), Brimstone would be below Zelrig & Moltenclaw
  • If I am bored, I may do an excel match-up calculator to calculate the average wounds from each dragon to each dragon, but I will revise my list below, as I think the others are pretty easy to gauge rankings.
Revised ranking, based on dice probability
  1. Charos
  2. Nilfheim
  3. Quahon
  4. Braxas
  5. Su-Bak-Na (counting the mount as a Dragon)
  6. Moltenclaw
  7. Zelrig
  8. Brimstone
  9. Mimring (SA range only thing that makes it beat Othkurik)
  10. Othkurik
  11. Black Wyrmling
  12. White Wyrmling
  13. Blue Wyrmling
  14. Red Wyrmling