View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:58 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Thanks for the additional comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Mithrodar takes a Taxi (Theracus) towards your opponent's start zone on OM1. Then on OM2 he rains down meteors!!! That would be pretty awesome, but a 200-point investment might get clusters of swarm armies like Ashigaru or Glads/Blasts. I sort of like it.

Solid design, and I find the theme and background very unique. Thank you!! (especially since I've had that mini for like 3-years and haven't done anything with him).
Yeah, but at least any Theracus option gives your opponent at least two turns to hopefully spread out a bit. The real danger would be this power on a medium Utgar hero who can potentially get in range immediately between Brunak and Ornak (still a steep investment).

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I like that design a lot. Nice job, Ixe
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I really like Mithrodar. The backstory is great. The theme seems to be solid enough. He does have an incredible amount of damage output with the meteor shower. The one thing that makes me raise an eyebrow is the incredible amount of defense including 2 auto blocks with 4 lives on top of that. I don't know how much testing you have ran him through, so it may be on. Overall very neat take on a new kind of wizard of the arcane.
The two auto blocks are only against special attacks (he'd basically be impossible otherwise in too many match ups). 6 defense is pretty good but he'll still fold to big attackers quickly enough.