View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 12:26 AM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Idea for Marvel General Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorgophlats View Post
Practically everybody has been on multiple teams. Venom and other villians sided with Ironman on the Pro-Registration side of the Civil War.
They really had evil ambitions for it though. Venom and the rest only joined to;

1. Beat up hero's who had thrown them in jail lawfully.

2. Get reduced prison sentences for the horrible crimes they did.

3. Some like Green Goblin who couldn't be trusted but was needed, where forced using nanomachines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonidas View Post
For Spider-Man
Good guy general Spider-Man
Bad guy general has to be Carnage which is pretty much venom only red and a heck of a lot stronger, faster, more flexible
A couple problems with that;

1. Spidey isn't really a good leader....or more, he doesn't like to be.

2. Carnage only allies with people just as bloodthirsty and psychotic as him, and would quickly go on a rampage. Especially as any Venom cards would be under him......and Venom and Carnage hate each other.

I vote for them being seperated by team. And not having a 'General' name. For example; the X-Men where lead by Cyclops, and Professor X on different occasions. Also, the Avengers really had no leader. They where a democratic evil fighting well-oiled machine.

So for any cards I make, I'll change per card probably.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler