View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2022, 05:49 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Any other powers you would make into a symbol?
I really like what you did with weaknesses like Fire.
I know you’ve seen my symbols on my superhero cards since you’ve played with them. I made symbols for the most obvious ones: Flying, Stealth Flying, Phantom Walk, and since it Supers, the Super Strength symbol. I feel it really cleans up the cards and the precedent was already set with the Marvel Super Strength symbol. I just took it to its logical conclusion, that’s all. Why others didn’t adapt something similar honestly confused me somewhat. I updated and cleaned up so many of my Supers during Covid. Maybe I should update all my files sometime.