View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2022, 12:27 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Axentia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Here’s how I think the Phoenix Rising power works. Tell me if I’m right.

At the point in time that Axentia “would be destroyed”, a trigger happens that makes it so that Axentia cannot be destroyed by any power, glyph, terrain effect, or receiving of additional/excess wounds. This power remains in effect until immediately before the next order marker would be revealed (which may not occur until the next round). This includes the ‘X’ order marker (which is never revealed when being removed, even at the end of the round, unless specified by a special power).

After the first trigger occurs, any revealing of any order marker by anyone, is a second trigger that causes the removal of Axentia’s wounds and powers as though it had happened right before the order marker was revealed.

I hope it is, because if not, I have a ton of timing questions floating around in my brain.
That sounds right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivernous View Post
It should also be noted that the 5 flames that come with Axentia make great fire elemental proxies!
They do, but I think most, like myself, just bought the Phoenix figure by itself.