View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2019, 05:03 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Furries are just people in costumes. That's straight up beastiality.

I'd support Powerpuff Girls. They're straight up superheroes, IMO.
See, I'm on the fence with them. Here's why: I realize that Street Fighters, Mortal Kombatants, and Horror Legends opened us up to really cool design spaces and I am happy we voted yes. However, I also feel that it has caused us to jump down a rabbit hole. And the question remains, how far down the hole is too far? I am dead set against some of the things I see coming up in discussion lately (mostly anime and My Little Pony, and I strongly dislike Dr. Who), but I wonder what things that seem tangential enough will we allow that eventually move these things that seem outside of our area into our sphere of influence. I think that it is important to remember not only that the first C stands for Comics, but specifically SuperHero Comics. If we could remember that, then some of these Heroic things would be very obviously not SUPER Heroic and would eliminate themselves.

EDIT: To clarify, I think Dr. Who is most definitely Sci-Fi and we haven't touched other Sci-Fi mainstains that HAVE miniatures such as Star Wars, Star Trek, or Halo. That more than my own dislike is why I wish we had left Dr. Who alone. (Or maybe even developed it as a side project of C3G that is compatible but independent.)

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez