View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2020, 02:42 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmet View Post
Do we know if the December event will happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Ditto.
I'm guessing it will not happen this month.
Sorry for the delay in answering. We had a bit of a back and forth where at first it looked like it wouldn't happen, then looked like I could for a little bit, then went back to not happening, which is unfortunately where it ended up.

The December Monthly has also been cancelled. We're super sorry to announce this, but hope that you all have a fun and safe holiday season! We're eagerly looking forward to 2021, and hoping it's a bit more lenient than its predecessor!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19