View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Noir) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
So we're going Investigator over Vigilante here? I can dig that.

It's mostly just a personal wish, but I do think it'd be cool if Spider Sidearm had some sort of similarity to the Sidearm SA I'm doing on US Agent. Hardly expect you to change a whole draft over that though.

Does Parkour only work once per move, or can it be used multiple times? It also still mentions Spider Parkour in the power at one point.
I think Vigilante synergies could potentially overwhelm the Spider-Verse ones with all the Robins and what not so I'd rather not have him there even though it also could fit as a class.

I have had this Sidearm SA since I stole it from Ronin. Not opposed to doing some sort of engagement thing with it, but also kinda like the push pull between the SA and Shakedown so you have to make a choice and not just get both.

As worded Parkour could be used 3 times per move since you just have to subtract 2 move to use it.