View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2019, 09:29 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Props on starting this up, DS. As I mentioned in our conversation at GenCon, it always seemed to be a weird contradiction of VC goals of making it easier for new players to get in the game with readily accessible minis when there are some units that are harder to find than most of classic scape. I would urge TOs to allow proxies that are deemed suitable by DS/ the consensus approval of those helping with this.
Oh, of course! And a local tournament director is certainly not constrained by what I write here. Regardless of what I say, you don't need to be some kind of groundbreaking genius of a tournament director to permit the Red Ants of Aunstrom to be used as an alternate sculpt for the Xualtiaca Fire Ants.

Thanks for the kind words, OEAO.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =