View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2019, 09:58 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Demona - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
ARCANE PLOT
While Demona is casting a Spell, she gains the Magical Defense special power and figures with the Blind Warrior special power may not be affected. Immediately before that spell is cast, ...
She actually gets MD? Very different from Kristoff, not sure if that was a deliberate change.

Inconsistent capitalization of "spell" here.... I think we were doing "Spell" originally in power text, but spells tend to say "this spell"... probably lowercase makes more sense and is more consistent with how we generally do things.

It would read better for me if it said Blind Warrior figures "are not affected" instead of "may not be affected"... the "may not" reads as kind of weirdly open-ended.

That's all my notes. EPB otherwise okay.