View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010, 07:28 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New Dragon Teaser?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyu0707 View Post
You're right! Problem is what to call the Mimring Wyrmling since Red Wyrmling is taken. Maybe Crimson Wyrmling?

Life 1
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

FLEDGLING FIRE LINE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 2.
Choose 5 (maybe 6) spaces in a straight line from Crimson Wyrmling. All figures on those spaces who are in line of sight are affected by Crimson Wyrmling's Fledgling Fire Line Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

FLYING
I like it. I'd go with Gold Wyrmling, since Mimring is sort of an orangy-gold color and it sounds cool. I like Fledgling Fire Line. I hope we see the Charos-ling in the next wave. The completionist in me wants to see these last two critters.

EDIT: In place of the SA, the Char-ling could have Tough and Counterstrike.