View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2019, 06:15 AM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Non-Standard Size Heroscape Bases to Re-base C3V & SoV:

Was putting together the remaining non-standard size bases (Small Peanut, Large Peanut, and Large Singles [both DW9K bases and DnD Larges work]) I'd need to rebase the remainder of C3V and SoV when I thought that this would be a ton easier if there was already a list together from the start (so that anyone who intends to do so can buy in bulk and save some money). So, here are all the non-standard bases you'll need to rebase all of C3V and SoV:

AQUILLA
• Mok: Small Peanut (I Prefer Large)
• Quahon: Small Peanut (I Prefer Large)
EINAR
• Asterios: Large Single
JANDAR
• Boreos: Large Single
• Omegacron: Small Peanut
ULLAR
• Arthur of Sherwood: Small Peanut
• Azurite Warlord: Large Single
UTGAR
• Bramcephys: Large Peanut
• Deathcommander Mark 3: Large Single
• Executioner 616: Large Single
• Grigor&Rogirg: Large Peanut
• Kon-Tar-Na: Large Single
• Pel the Hill Giant: Large Single
• Zombie Hulk: Small Peanut(s) (Uncommon) I got 4.
VALKRILL
• Ashi-Dhulu: Large Single
• Brimstone: Large Single
• Rachiem: Large Peanut
• Vulcanmech Incendiborgs: 3 Large Single’s
VYDAR
• Augamo: Large Single
• Varja: Large Single
• Major J15: Small Peanut

Once I'm done with the last 10 I have left to rebase, I will have used:
  • 5 Large Peanuts
  • 9 Small Peanuts
  • 14 Large Single's

My preference is to keep bases as consistent as possible with the rest of 'scape (I'll likely eventually re-base all my D&D 'scape too); as such, I can confirm that all of the models requiring a large single space base fit well and sturdy on a DW9K base if done correctly. Because the DnD Large has slightly more mounting space, this means either is viable for all figures requiring a Large Single.

There are a few books that simply state "X is Double Spaced" but show a Large Peanut in the picture. In these cases, I've assumed the picture to overrule the lack of clarification.

Let me know if I made any errors or oversights.

Last edited by BeardBeyond; February 6th, 2019 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Flexibility