View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:39 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Master Splinter - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Also, I'm absolutely okay with Pied Piper controlling Splinter - a bit weird, yeah, but some nice, silly fun.
I'd agree, but it really is a balance issue for Pied Piper. He shouldn't have beefy bonding options. His bonding lets you get away with turn chains deliberately, because it's not a huge deal for a bonus Rat Swarm turn. Mixing in higher end Heroes would be problematic.

Anyhow, really like the direction this is taking otherwise.
Thanks! And yeah, I do get that, but on the other hand, he's probably not going to be seeing any more Rodent Heroes, and even if he does, he's not exactly going to be hard to kill - its a fragile as hell bonding chain. Definitely worth a test, but I'm not really concerned, and chaining it with Cold is tough anyway as I often find he just doesn't get the wounds to activate his leadership. Chaining with Waller is stronger, but starting to get expensive now and Splinter doesn't benefit from her powers (and Pied Piper doesn't benefit that much, either). Plus, in that kind of build, one of Splinter's greatest assets (being a support figure for the TMNT) just doesn't come into play at all. I'm happy leaving it as a weird, funny exploit build.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================