View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2015, 05:22 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bramcephys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
That's a nice figure. I'm just commenting to make sure you and others are aware it's not an official alternative sculpt (which some units do have, hence the potential for confusion).
Please don't take this the wrong way here but "it's not an official alternative sculpt" to a custom project? That kinda makes me chuckle a bit...

I did put "official" in quotes but then took them out because I'm trying to kick my habit of overusing them.

Mostly what I was trying to do though was get into the conversation early to subtly encourage use of "alternative" rather than "alternate".
Personally I got away from "quotes" and now overuse italics!

My real hope is that you guys eventually just use the Safari Cyclops sculpt, as it fits into Heroscape perfectly.

Grishnakh - Helping to support the gladiators need a giant campaign.

Meanwhile, Just_a_Bill and I are going to paint our second copy of the Safari Cyclops green and just use him!