View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Zettian Infantry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
dok (and others), what do you think the sweet spot is for these gents? Three squads? (Whatever you say it is, I'll probably end up buying one or two more, just because our group likes fielding mass common armies, for greater visual cohesion and thematic unity.)
Definitely 1x, so that you buy the actual sweet spot and not too many more

As far as a Basic Side goes, how about just copying the original stats? I don't see anything that could stick out for these guys. They seem very...low rank.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 4th, 2012 at 07:35 PM. Reason: This post has been edited to ensure the safety of the Basic Game.