View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2019, 02:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: QC3 Autumn Chops Contest - Enter Your Entrée by 10/21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

With the popularity of this contest I think it would be worth considering multiple polls when it goes over the limit -- like for this one do two polls of 8 entries and take the top 2 or 3 from each for a final poll.
I was extremely disappointed to find my entry arbitrarily excluded from the poll. I really thought I had a contender this time!

For what it is worth. This being a contest for fun, and not having any type of prize associated with it should be just that. Having your submission thrown to the side "just cause" makes it pretty easy for me to pass on the next one. People submit these because they like to hear feedback on their designs and to see people discuss what they like/dislike about them. If it gets chopped before the poll, that will not as likely happen. Also, Ill add, that in this type of set up it would be quite a bit more fun if you could pick your favorite 3. These are just my opinions, take them for the pennies they are worth.
My design made the cut, but I second Bigga and TREX, especially the bolded parts. I would support restarting the poll with these suggestions. Divide the honorable mentions between the two sets.
Presenting a contest for fun, then throwing away almost half of the entrees as not being good enough to even make the discussion is not a very great way to get community support or participation for your project. I would in fact, if you are possible, listen to these guys on their suggestions for a better poll, to show appreciation for the time and effort that the people that contributed should have received. You are welcome to leave my submission off the list, as I am no longer interested.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo