View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
The buyer, is the same in multiple similar auctions from that seller... so it was all intended. Japan must have high import taxes that apply to toys as well unlike most countries were toys are not always taxed, unless they are in bulk.
Any business transaction is taxed and recorded. It gives the policy makers of both countries info on how much money and product is flowing in and out of the respective countries. It is data used to calculate GNP. It is also a revenue source.

I misspoke about the hard time, I do not know what the penalty is for lying to customs, I just know that Japan has very extreme penalties for simple civil infractions. I assumed that the penalties for lying to the government would be just as severe.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom