View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2007, 08:14 PM

Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby! Sisyphus rolls all skulls baby!
If your opponent targets your Nagrubs because of healing you still win. every attack on a Nagrub is an attack that is not on your Hivelord. You might not win as much as if you used Nagrub to heal but you would still win(I would have to check the math but surely the tradeoff depends on the defense of the attack value and which Hivelord it is). Also I have played with bonding armies and have never had a problem with lost turns due to all my squads being killed. This is because having bonding is a safeguard against turn loss especially since you can always leave one Orc Archer or one Nagrub in the back and away from danger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhight
160 Su-Bak-Na
220 Tor-Kul-Na
120 Nagrubs x4
I find your sample arming interesting but I have little desire to put two Hivelord's in the same army. Both Su-Bak-Na and Tor-Kul-Na have strong non-ranged attacks but if you have Nagrubs in your army you only need one hero with this quality. Instead of having both, devote points to more Nagrubs and string ranged units.

Just a couple of armies I was thinking of...

Su-Bak-Na - 160
Marro Stingers (3x) - 180
Marrden Nagrubs(4x) - 120
Deathreavers(1x) - 40
Total: 500

Su-Bak-Na - 160
Kee-Mo-Shi - 130
Marro Stinger(2x) - 120
Marrden Nagrubs(3x) - 90
Total: 500

Tor-Kul-Na - 220
Marro Stingers(3X) - 180