View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2019, 10:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] PYRIA (Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer) - Playtesting

300 point battle on a homebrew map.
Glyphs: Revamped Healing, Recall, Def +1, Move +2

Armies:
Mine: Pyria (120) + Death Knights x3
LE’s: Grimnak, Hrognak, Blade Gruts x3

I tried to rush Pyria to start some wounds on Grimnak, and she did a little bit. My Death Knights tried to cruise in, and tried to deal damage. Mostly failed though, lol. I tried to put Pyria in the middle of the map to maximize damage, but her attack dice mostly lagged after the first throw. The DKs still managed to finish off a wounded Grimnak. After rezzing a DK with a low-ground Recall, a trio of Blade Gruts cut her down. My DKs did a good job cutting through her waves of Gruts, but ultimately fell to superior attack counts. LE wins with Hrognak (full) and 2 Gruts.

Pyria did a total of 4 to Grimnak (1 was healed away) and killed 2 Blades.

It’s good to see that aggro-Pyria doesn’t push the DKs into a higher tier. Even LE noticed that she was steamrolling me.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.