View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2022, 11:32 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

You could always get things painted by someone who does painting commissions, just consider it part of your overall cost to buy in for such units.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post
Huge fan here that just doesn't get to play this great game enough

I am still debating whether or not I will be collecting unpainted Heroscape as the appearance is important to me and I don't have time to paint.

I hope that this doesn't open the door for official C3V or SoV that are unpainted.

I know that I could always choose not to buy, but I have every C3V so far, and nearly every SoV (just not the wave 9 Kyrie repaint or skull demon)
I would hate to lose that level of completeness

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!