View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2021, 02:50 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: AndreThaGiant's Pre-Pre-SoV Thread

After several iterations, I've finally landed on this card for the Wasteland Marauders. For those of you that haven't seen this card in the Pre-SoV Workshop, it is a squad inspired by the "War Boys" from the Mad Max world.

WASTELAND MARAUDERS
VALKRILL

Species: MUTANTS (same as Motley Max)
Type: COMMON SQUAD (squad of 2)
Class: MARAUDERS
Personality: WILD

Stats:
L1
M5
R1
A3
D3

Abilities:
WITNESS ME!
After revealing an Order Marker on the Wasteland Marauders' Army Card and taking a turn with the Wasteland Marauders, if at least one Wasteland Marauder is engaged, you may immediately take a turn with one Warhulk Hero you control.

MUTATED SKIN 14
When a Wasteland Marauder would receive one or more wounds from a terrain effect or special attack, before inflicting those wounds, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, ignore any wounds.

INCITE VIOLENCE
Anytime you roll the 20-sided die for a Warhulk Army Card, you may add 1 to your roll for every Wasteland Marauder that is adjacent to that Warhulk.

Outgoing Synergy(that I'm aware of)
Pseudo Bonding: Motley Max, Ogre Warhulk

Incoming Synergy(that I'm aware of)
Valkrill Attack Aura: Skull Demons

The models intended for use are from Pathfinder Battles, City of Lost Omens set. Xulgath Skulker #12 & Xulgath Warrior #13. Both with great availability online, priced at roughly $2 per figure.