Thread: Nintendo Switch
View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Nintendo Switch

After pining over this for the last year, I finally picked it up a few days ago with a work Christmas bonus! only got to play Zelda once, but I’m in love!

Looking forward to grabbing Mario Kart, Fast RMX, and maybe The End is Nigh! I would totally get Binding of Isaac, but I’ve put so many hours on my Steam version that I can’t justify a portable one, even though that sounds amazing...

And with the Bayonetta 3 announcement I couldn’t wait any longer to get the system. Just wish we had a tentative release date for that!!

So now I’m trying to save up the cash to buy these crazy expensive controllers so I can race with friends