View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2017, 05:19 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Utah monthly

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
The January 2017 Monthly was a grand success! Thanks to everyone who came out and played some fierce battles. Results are posted in the original post! I want to see some battle reports!
Glad to hear it! Congrats on the victory! As a curious explorer of math, what algorithm/formula was used?

And did any of y'all get the chance play a game or two on The Hotways or the Highways? I would love to hear the battle reports played on it, and along with all of the other games too. Can't wait!
It was actually the program that Wizards has stores use for their MtG tournaments. Don't know how it does its thing, but it works well for heroscape too.

I did not personally play on your map, actually, so I'll leave it up to others to report on it! Although I did talk to one player (not on heroscapers, playing a viper army) who didn't care for it, as it happened to favor his opponent's all-hero army haha so I imagine his opponent liked it a lot!