View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2014, 10:23 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island Heroscape League- April Game Day!!!!

What a game! As Loki, captain of Team Evil, I got to walk around Incognito as a pretty girl screaming for help, and then unload on 'dear brother' Thor, who was half dead. Unfortunately, although already half wounded, when I was done he still had one wound left. Then he attacked me back, and in one round I went from unharmed to having only one would left myself! Yikes.

I also played a Sentinel and a Frost Giant, as terrain from Asgard started out merging with Grisnakh's amazing Skyscraper City Scape (with yet more new buildings). Many heroes and villains fought on a the huge board, supported by clouds of Hydra and SHIELD Agents, in a game with about six players per side. Various vehicles and small terrain features were thrown back and forth, and some of them exploded! Griz was supplying his own character cards for the battle, some of which were brand new.

Last edited by chas; April 21st, 2014 at 10:29 AM.