View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2019, 05:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Vote for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I can look into it later. We have seemed to extend into the “way too much text” zone a few too many time lately. Everyone wants to be new and different and over stuff things. Not say that’s the case here. Just noting that I’ve noticed this a lot since my return.
You say the bold as though it's a bad thing. I'd much rather that than people design unit after unit that doesn't really add much new or exciting.
Yes but every power doesn't have to be new and different. And my issue is more with reducing powers by combining multiple powers into one just to say it was kept at three. And really long powers.

Also, there have been some amazing designs that have been created just from using existing powers in a new combination.

Also new and exciting could be existing powers opened up to new factions. So th I king the only way to contribute something new and exciting is by creating a power with new walls of text isn't accurate.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.