View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gen Con Exclusive 2008 revealed by WotC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ers View Post
All I know is they went fast. The lady said they would have more tomorrow but it would be only one box a day. As I said it took way less than five minutes since I was waiting to get in at the closest entrance to WOTC's booth and I went straight there. Of course my only reason for going to GenCon is to get the exclusive and this is the only day I was going so nothing for me. Not to mention that if this is truly going to be the only way to get them (other than playing in an event) then the price on ebay will unfortunately be ridiculously high. I was honestly furious after I found out they were out. Whether it is right or wrong to feel that way about a free promo is another issue, but regardless that is the way I felt.
I agree. I can understand if you showed up at 4:00 and said, 'Where's my exclusive?' but when you get there early, run to the line -- wait, you shouldn't even have to run -- and have them say 'sorry' is definitely a reason to be angry.

At least they are giving them out to people who participate in tournaments.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob