View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2019, 05:29 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Somewhere in the Portland area would be great. It has been a couple of years since we did something at Guardian Games in Portland. Eugene might be possible for me, but the timing would have to work out.

The Everett event was a resounding success with 17 players - the most we have had in a long time.
I was referred here by quozl. I've never met other 'Scapers outside of HSers, but the longer I think about it, the more I think I should try it. There are two difficulties:

1. I can only make it if it is on or near the max line. Guardian games works for me.
  2. It MUST be before the last week in April. Ideally before April altogether. Come April, I begin packing in preparation for moving out of state.
~TGRF.
Are you still out of state? I'm bummed I missed out on the chance to meet you in person!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX