View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2019, 09:21 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the compliment, Heroscaper 101.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumovanis View Post
Hello, chiming in.

The middle guy definitely has a kunai. They should probably have a ranged special attack (which would be neat with their appearing ninjas trick). Maybe even give the attack a bonus the first time they attack with it on the round they appear, like the defenders roll less defense dice. Definitely would keep it to a range of 3 or 4 though at most.

Also, your phantom walk still references southern wind ninjas, dunno if that's intentional or not.
The figures are just some ninja miniatures I found while doing a quick google search so they could easily be replaced to clearly all be melee. I'm more interested in keeping them a pure melee squad. I already have a mixed melee and ranged ninja squad with the Ninjas of the Western Wind.

Thanks for catching the typo. Copy paste errors get me every time.