View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:34 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
I upgraded the population on all of my planets. But right now I have an overall negative tax rate. However, I do have a decent amount of metal/crystal, which I can sell to produce more trade ports.
You have an overall negative tax rate? So overall you are losing money? My only guess is that you waaaayyyyy overextended your military and researched the upgrade that lets you have more ships. I own an entire galaxy in my game and I am only on the 3rd or 4th upgrade there. Have you upgraded that at all? That makes your upkeep go up significantly.
Ah, that's my issue right there! I thought it was a bit odd that I had an extra 300-500 ship slots available. I'll restrain from buying that anymore than needed. Is it okay to continue purchasing Capital Ship slots?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work